GENERAL TERMS AND RESERVASTION CONDITIONS
- Tickets are personal and not transferable to any other party.
- Tickets are refundable only during the issued day until 24.00. The ticket issuing agency is responsible for the refund of ticket fare.
- No changes can be made after scheduled departure time. Can a ticket be neither cancelled nor refunded after scheduled departure time.
- Open tickets are valid for 1 year.
- BUYERs accept to comply with all safety and security measures and controls aboard the ferries.
- BUYER confirms to be ready at the port 1 hour prior to the departure time of the ferry.
- The Operator company holds the right to make any change on scheduled departure times and dates.
- Sailing schedules may be interrupted, changed and crossing times extended or trips cancelled due to adverse weather conditions or operational circumstances beyond the SELLER’s control. The SELLER cannot accept liability for any costs (including transport, accommodation or meal costs) or inconveniences caused by such delays and/or cancellations.
- The SELLER is not liable for any injury and/or death and/or damage and/or loss to luggage, other personal belongings or cars aboard the ferries unless any of the incident(s) above is proved to be the result of the SELLER’s fault or negligence at a court in BODRUM. The SELLER is not liable if the incident resulted from an act of war, terrorism, hostility, insurrection, a natural phenomenon, adverse weather or sea conditions or was wholly caused by an act or omission done with the intend to cause the incident by a third party.
- Ticket fare covers the transportation between embarkation and disembarkation ports. No other services are covered by ticket fare if the SELLER has not charged any extra fee.
- Ordinary passport holders must have a valid Schengen visa prior to embarkation to the ferry.
- BUYERs those have KKTC entry stamps on their passports, are not allowed to travel to Greece.
- Seller is not responsible for any damage to fragile or perishable items in luggage, money, jewellery, precious metal, silverware, bills and other valuable commercial paper, passport and other identifications.
- On your departures from Kos, please visit our agency’s kiosk in Kos Port in order to collect your boarding cards and for the check-in procedures. ARION Travel Agency
- Passenger accepts and undertakes that; there are no obstacles such as expiry, validity, coverage, dates, number of entries, duration of stays or similar attributes on her/his passport, visa, residence permit or other travel documents for her/his entry into Greece and that he/she will pay all fines imposed by Greece, due to refusal of entry, resulting from such non-comformities, and that she/he has been notified of this in advance accordingly.
Cancellation of The Travel and Refund Conditions
The BUYER cannot ask the SELLER to alter any detail (i.e. BUYER name, date, time and itinerary) on the electronic ticket which is purchased in accordance with this contract’s rules. The BUYER accepts and guarantees that there will be no request to the SELLER for any change after the completion of the sale. No refund is made to any BUYER in case of; Authorities’ refusal to the person trying to leave the country, expired visa, not having a valid visa. ITEMS WHICH ARE NOT ALLOWED AS LUGGAGE: No ammunition and firearms except sport and hunting types can be carried as luggage. Firearms must be safety-locked and properly packed and delivered to the Master upon boarding the ferry. Such belongings will be returned to the passenger prior to the disembarkation. The SELLER may refuse the carriage of any material if such items are not properly packed in a suitcase, bag or other packing forms.Passengers have the right for free baggage within internationally accepted limits.Passengers may take the delivery of their baggage after all the baggages are unloaded from the ferry at the disembarkation port.Any material or substance like illegal drugs/narcotics cannot be carried. The full responsibility of such illegal drugs belongs to the Passengers.
CARRIAGE OF PETS
Pets; like cats and dogs (except the outrageous dogs like American Pitbull Terrier, American Staffordshire Terrier, Bull Terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, Japanese Tosa, Dogo Argentino, Doberman, Rottweiler) those have a valid international vaccination and health card besides any other document which Greek government requires, can be accepted for carriage in case both parties agreed in advance.Acceptance of pets’ carriage is only possible if the owner of the pet takes full responsibility. The SELLER will not be responsible in case Greek government does not allow entry of the pet and if following facts occur; Death of the pet, sickness of the pet, delay due to the refusal of entry by the authorities, loss of any kind (moral or corporal or financial).